Phones damaged by accident
When accidents happen (e.g. cracked screen), you have a few options:
- Get it repaired at a local cell phone repair business
Please note that due to our security policies, third parties may not be granted access to Developer Mode. Before visiting, inquire if Developer Mode access is required for their services. However, many service providers can repair cracked screens without needing this access.
- Reach out to us for a replacement — this will allow your child to keep their same phone number. The cost for a replacement is $99 for a "like new" refurbished phone or $199 for a brand new phone.
- Order a new phone and cancel the old line — a new phone number will be assigned to the new phone.
Phones damaged upon receipt
If your Bark Phone arrives in a damaged state, please contact the original retailer.
If the original retailer is Bark, please contact us with the details as soon as possible from the date of delivery. We may request you provide proof of purchase. Once we’ve investigated the issue, we will provide you with a free shipping label and additional instructions for the return in accordance with our terms.
Phones that are defective
If your Bark Phone fails to power on or has some other hardware defect, please contact the original retailer for information on their return, refund, or exchange policy.
If your retailer was unable to exchange or refund the purchase, or if the phone was purchased directly from Bark, reach out to us with the details. Including pictures or videos in the request is always helpful! We will then evaluate whether it is a hardware defect and whether your device meets the criteria for our limited warranty detailed in our terms.
When returning a phone due to our limited warranty, please make sure:
- Phone, accessories, and original packaging are included in the return
- The RMA number is included on the outside carton label of the return
- All phones are returned in "good condition”
Note: If upon inspection of the return, we find there is damage to the phone, you may be subject to an additional fee per our terms.
|Good condition||Phone is in good condition and no repair is required. No fee is charged.|
|Repairable damage||Phone has minor cosmetic damage and requires buff and polish or replacement of parts (e.g., scratched/cracked screen or plastic).|
|Non-repairable damage or unreturned||Phone is beyond repair (e.g., liquid damage, bent frame, internal crack) or was not sent back.|
Phones that are lost or stolen
We're so sorry to hear that your kid lost their Bark Phone! Here's what you can do in those situations:
- Try using Bark, Google, or Samsung to find the phone's last detected location.
- If you're concerned someone stole it, you can also pause the device to remotely lock it down.
- If no luck, you have these options:
Start a replacement or return
First, determine where you ordered the Bark Phone — either from bark.us or from amazon.com. Look for your order confirmation email to tell. You can also check if it's listed in your Bark orders or your Amazon Orders to determine where you ordered it originally.
Return to Amazon
Have questions about shipping or returns? Reach out to Amazon Support.
Need help setting up the Bark Phone? Reach out to Bark Support.
Return to Bark
Depending on how you ordered the device, you may or may not have to return the phone. Please contact us with the details of your request, and we'll be happy to assist.
Note: If upon inspection of a return, we find there is damage to the phone, you may be subject to an additional fee per our terms.