- Log in to your parent app / dashboard.
- Tap on Bark Home at the top.
Not seeing Bark Home on your dashboard? Sounds like you first have to activate the Bark Home. Then, come back to this guide.
- Tap on Unmanaged.
- Identify and rename each device.
- Assign networking devices (like mesh units, extenders, and switches) and smart home devices (like Nest thermostats and security cameras) to Ignored.
- Assign Smart TVs and other shared devices to Shared.
- Assign all phones, tablets, computers, and gaming consoles to your kid's profile(s).
Need to create a new profile? Here's how.
- Block apps and sites for each profile.
As a reminder, when you set up in-home filtering, the Bark Home device or router will:
- Detect any device connected to your home network
- Assign any new devices to your Unmanaged devices list
- Block sexual content on devices under the Unmanaged list
Have a new router?
When you get a new router for your home, just disconnect the Bark Home from the old router and plug it into the new router.
If you run into issues, check if your new router will work with the Bark Home with this list.
Set up mobile screen time controls
Want to block apps and sites on your child's device when they leave the house? Here's how to do it.