We'll let you know about Bark Kids app updates under the Monitoring tile of your dashboard:
How to update the Bark Kids app
Depending on which device your child has, the steps to update vary slightly.
Updates happen automatically. Reboots speed that along. If needed, connect to Wi-Fi for a more reliable internet connection.
Updates happen automatically. If needed, you can reach out to Pinwheel Support about making sure they have the latest version available via their App Boutique.
- On their phone or tablet, open the web browser app (like Chrome).
- Navigate to bark.us/android.
Is the page not loading? Check whether the child is "Paused" by following these steps. If still no luck, check whether the Unidentifiable Traffic category is blocked in the current screen time rules by following these steps.
- Download the Bark Kids app on that page.
- Wait for the download to complete, and then tap Open.
- Tap on Install.
Seeing a notice about downloading "from Unknown Sources"? Bark is not an unknown source, so don't worry. Continue with our walkthrough here!
- Open the Bark Kids app.
- Tap Test Monitoring in its Settings to make sure it's working properly.
- You can now return the device to your child.
That's it! Your child's Android now has the latest app version, which helps keep the monitoring features working properly.