Skip to main content
How to delete accounts and apps from monitoring
If your child stops using an account you’ve connected to Bark, we recommend leaving it connected just in case they might use it again.
In addition, you can allow apps and sites that you don't want blocked.
If you'd still like to remove the account from Bark, follow these steps:
- Log in to your parent app / dashboard.
- Tap your kid's avatar at the top.
- Tap Monitoring.
- Find the platform in question and tap it.
- Tap Stop Monitoring.
- All set! You'll no longer get alerts for potential dangers from this app.
- Need to add new accounts? Here's how.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications