If your child's Mac or Windows computer isn't blocking websites and apps, check the following:
- You have activated a Bark Home or router that comes with Bark's in-home filtering.
- You have identified the computer(s) and assigned them to your child's profile.
- You have set the correct rules and limits for their profile(s) in their screen time settings.
Make sure you didn't accidentally allow access to everything!
- You have turned off Secure DNS in their browser settings — this can affect Bark’s ability to detect which websites are being browsed by your kid.
- Windows 10+ only: Turn off randomized MAC address.
- Restart your kid's computer.