Skip to main content
Bark Home has lost contact
Got a notification that in-home filtering is not working?
- Double check that the power cord is plugged into a working source of electricity.
(Please use the charging cable and wall adapter that came with the Bark Home.)
- Verify that the ethernet cord is plugged into the LAN1 port of your router.
- Check with your internet service provider to see if there is an internet outage in your area.
- Look at the LED lights on the Bark Home for further insight into the issue.
- If you're still having no luck, unplug the Bark Home, wait a few seconds, and plug it back in again. It may take a few minutes for the Bark Home to reconnect.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications