If you are a Bark Super Admin who is no longer going to be managing the Bark for Schools account, you'll likely want to take the following considerations when handing off the account to your successor.
- Keep your super admin permissions in Google Admin Console or Microsoft Admin Console (whichever applicable) until you have a Bark Super Admin added to Bark as your replacement. Prematurely removing your super admin permissions in Google or Microsoft could result in a permissions error with the Bark for Schools app that prevents us from monitoring your students or from inviting new super admins until the permissions are resolved.
- Ensure your successor has super admin permissions in the Google Admin Console or Microsoft Admin Console (whichever applicable).
- Invite your successor to be a Super Admin on the Bark for Schools account.
- Ask them to log into Bark for Schools.
- Now, the new Bark Super Admin can remove your access to the account by accessing the Reviewers page > clicking Edit next to the old Super Admin > selecting No under Super Admin > clicking Save > and then clicking X to delete you from the account.
How do I reach the Bark for Schools team?
We have an incredible team behind the scenes here at Bark. For technical questions, we can be reached here. Our team is happy to help!