If you are a Bark Super Admin who is no longer going to be managing the Bark for Schools account, you'll likely want to take the following considerations when handing off the account to your successor.
- Keep your super admin permissions in Google Workspace or Office 365 until you have a Bark Super Admin added to Bark as your replacement. Prematurely removing your super admin permissions in Google or Microsoft could result in a permissions error with the Bark for Schools app that prevents us from monitoring your students or from inviting new super admins until the permissions are resolved.
- Ensure your successor has super admin permissions in the Google Admin Console or Microsoft Admin Console (whichever applicable).
- Invite your successor to be a Reviewer on the Bark for Schools account.
- Ask them to accept their email invitation to be a Reviewer.
- Once they've accepted the invitation, reach out to our support team with a request to elevate your successor to super admin within Bark.
We have seen many schools or districts increase their success with these handoffs by making the Bark Super Admin account something like email@example.com so that it's not tied to a particular person's account.
Have additional questions?
We have an incredible team behind the scenes here at Bark. For technical questions, we can be reached here. Our team is happy to help!