Get a new password
- On your parent device, go to bark.us/login.
Are you a school administrator? You log in on the top right of bark.us/schools instead. If you forgot your Google Workspace or Office365 password, contact your school's IT department.
- Tap Forgot password.
- Type in your email and click Reset my password.
- If there is an account associated with that email address, Bark will send you password reset instructions within 5 minutes.
I'm not getting the reset password email
- Make sure you're getting emails from Bark.
- Check your spam or junk mail.
- Make sure you entered your email with the correct spelling and punctuation into the reset password form.
- If on your phone, try using a computer.
I still need help
The email you're using may not be associated with the main Bark account holder. We recommend reaching out to your family members or co-parent who are part of your family's Bark account to confirm the email and password they use to log in.
(While you can receive alert emails without being the primary account holder, only the email and password of the primary account holder can be used to log into the Bark account.)