What do the lights mean?
These green lights can tell us important things about the state of your Bark Home.
🟢 🔘 🔘 Connecting
(First light is solid)
- Wait a few minutes for the Bark Home to connect to the internet.
- Once connected, the lights should change.
- If the lights stay in this "Connecting" state for a long time, reach out to us for assistance.
🟢 >🟢< 🔘 Ready to set up
🟢 🟢 🔘 Set up and online
>🟢< 🔘 >🟢< Error
(First and third lights are flashing)
- Check that the ethernet cable is securely connected (it will make a click sound when it’s secure).
- Check that your router is compatible with the Bark Home.
- If your router is compatible (or not listed on the article), then review our troubleshooting guide.
- If your router is incompatible, look into getting a router with Bark built-in.
>🟢<>🟢< 🔘 Updating
(First and second lights are flashing)
- Give it some time to update. It should finish updating within a few minutes.
- If it's updating for a long time, reach out to us for assistance.