Skip to main content
Bark Phone Rule Changes Are Taking a Long Time
If you've adjusted a rule and it’s not taking effect on your kid’s device, there are couple of reasons this may be happening:
- The Bark Phone has a poor internet connection
If the cellular service or Wi-Fi connection is spotty, it can take longer than normal to receive the app approval request, for example.
- Bark permissions were disconnected
If an important setting is disabled, this may affect Bark's ability to apply a new rule to the phone. You can fix this by following this guide.
- Your account time zone is incorrect
Double-check you've set your time zone in your account settings.
- The Bark Phone time is incorrect
If the phone has the wrong time, it may think it’s in a different time zone. Here’s how to fix it.
- On your child's phone, open Settings > tap General Management > tap Date and Time > enable Set Time Zone based on Location.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications