Skip to main content
Mobile screen time & filtering was manually disabled
Bark VPN status changed on child's device
This notification means there was a lapse in protection for a bit that was later fixed. It will typically show the most recent event at the top and the oldest event at the bottom.
- Consider talking to your child about why the VPN needs to remain enabled.
- Keep an eye on the protection status under the Screen Time tile in Bark.
- Spot-check the phone for any third-party VPN apps your child may have downloaded that would override Bark.
- Check for updates to the Bark Kids app on your child's device:
- Check for updates to your child's device software:
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, bark alerts