This article will show you the steps on how to factory reset the Bark Home.
🛑 This will unpair the Bark Home from your Bark account.
Please only do this if you are returning your Bark Home to the original place of purchase, or if you have been directed to do this by the Bark Support team.
If you're looking for troubleshooting help, check out these guides instead of factory resetting the Bark home:
- Error in Bark Home Setup: Connection Status "Undetected"
- Troubleshooting screen time & web filtering
If you are returning your Bark Home to the original place of purchase, or if you have been directed to do this by the Bark Support team, then follow these steps to factory reset the Bark Home:
- Hold down the 🔄 button on the side of the Bark Home for about 30 seconds.
- Once you see the LED lights change, it means the Bark Home has been reset.
- Then, follow the first-time setup instructions.
- Lastly, you'll end up with two Bark Homes on your Bark account — an old one and a "new" one. Go ahead and delete the old Bark Home so that you don't get alerts about it.