Skip to main content
Add another family member to receive alerts
Here's how to add a spouse or guardian to help review alerts:
- Log into your Bark dashboard or app.
- Tap the ≡ More menu (mobile) or ˅ menu (computer).
- Tap Alert Settings.
- Select email or text. You can add phone numbers from the U.S., Australia, and South Africa.
- Tap Add.
Note: Do not add a child's email or phone number here.
- If one parent or guardian has reviewed an alert, it will be marked as "read" or "Reviewed."
- Sort by "Reviewed" to find an alert the other notification contact(s) may have already seen.
- When we email additional contacts about alerts, they'll need to log in with the main Bark account's email and password to view the alert.
How to remove someone from receiving alerts
Tap the X next to the number or email to stop sending alerts to that family member.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, bark alerts