- Click here to sign up for Bark for Schools on Microsoft 365.
- Sign in with an administrator account.
- Accept the permissions needed for Bark by clicking the Accept button at the bottom.
- Proceed through the onboarding prompts.
- After onboarding is complete, you may see a message about Bark syncing. After the sync completes, you will be forwarded to the Bark for Schools dashboard.
Going forward, you will navigate to bark.us/schools to log into your dashboard.
How do I know it's working?
It may take up to 24 hours for the first-time sync with O365 to complete.
Then on your Bark dashboard, you will see "Bark is monitoring X students across Y organizational units." We should expect that number of students to be directly related to the number of Outlook / OneDrive accounts you have enabled for monitoring in your Bark Settings.
If that number seems low, ensure you've selected the applicable student groups & sub-directories in your Bark Settings. Remember, you will want to select Groups or Active Directories containing student Outlook / OneDrive accounts -- not just groups containing devices.
Need additional help?
Check out our Implementation Guide for additional setup information and tips on optimizing your account.