The Messages app on the Bark Phone is used for texts, including picture and video attachments.
To save valuable cellular data, Bark will compress images attached to a text message.
If a video/GIF attachment exceeds 800KB, it will display an error message that says "Message attachment size exceeds max MMS limit."
The good news is, the video/GIF can still be sent via text as long as it's under 800 KB.
- Send a link to view the video with the Google Photos app (watch this video to learn more).
- Use the Gallery or Google Photos apps to crop or trim videos.
- Search Google Play for third-party video editor apps.
- Adjust the Camera app settings to save space for future photos and videos:
- Tap Camera in Camera app > tap top 3:4 50MP (if set) and change to 3:4.
- Tap Video in Camera app > tap top FHD (if set) and change to HD.
- Tap ⚙ in Camera app > enable HEIF pictures.