While we strive to provide the best service possible to our families, there are times when an unexpected issue occurs. In those times, Bark Support may ask for a screen recording of the issue. Below we include the most common ways to screen record on your devices!
Screen Recording on Computers
- Recording your screen on Mac
- Recording your screen on a Windows PC
- Recording your screen on a Chromebook
Screen Recording on Mobile Devices
- Recording your screen on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Recording your screen on a Bark Phone™️
- Option a) Download a third party screen recorder app from Google Play
- Option b) Use a different phone or tablet to take a video of the Bark Phone
- Recording your screen on another Android phone or tablet
📩 Sending your Screen Recording to Bark Support
You can use our contact form to attach your screen recording, or you can email it to us at email@example.com. If the video file is too large, feel free to attach a Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox link with the screen recording.