Families occasionally get an alert asking them update their computers with Apple software. These updates will help us better monitor your child's iOS device! For example, you may have gotten this alert:
- If you don't already have the Apple software installed, you can install it by selecting the link in the message or in the alert.
- If you already have iTunes installed, let's update iTunes.
- Restart your computer. This helps the software get installed properly.
- While you're at it, check for updates to MacOS. Install them if available.
- Plug in an iOS device into the computer and select Install if prompted with the message below: