How to Monitor Accounts and Devices
You get an unlimited number of apps and devices you can monitor with your Bark Premium subscription, meaning you can monitor unlimited Android devices, unlimited Instagram accounts, and more. See what Bark monitors on different platforms here.
STEP 1: Visit your dashboard.
STEP 2: Scroll down to the child you'd like to add a device or account for.
STEP 3: Select the ... menu to add a device or add a monitored app.
STEP 4: Choose the account or device(s) you'd like to connect. You can always connect more later!
STEP 5: Get connected!
- If you know your child's username and password, select I will enter the email/password now.
- If you want to talk to your child about connecting their accounts while allowing them to retain privacy over their passwords, choose Invite [Your Child] to Connect Accounts to send them a text or email message with connection instructions.
Then, to finish connecting the social or email account to Bark for monitoring, you will click Allow on the subsequent screen.
🚧 If you are having trouble connecting a social or email account, check out our troubleshooting solutions.
NOTE: Please allow for some time after the initial connection before you start receiving alerts.
Need additional assistance getting set up?
We also have guides for how to set up monitoring of particular devices, like...
- How to Monitor Android
- How to Monitor iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- How to Monitor Amazon Fire
- How to Monitor Chromebook
- How to Monitor Windows & Mac Browsing
- How to Set Up Screen Time on iOS
- How to Set Up Screen Time on Android
If applicable, check out our troubleshooting solutions for connecting social media accounts here:
Still no luck?
Bark Support has your back. Please contact us!