We are excited to announce the ability to manage your Parent Portal invites with ClassLink!
- Log in to your Bark dashboard as a Super Admin.
- Navigate to Settings under Parent Portal from the drop-down menu on the top right of your dashboard.
- Scroll down and select ClassLink from the methods available.
- Log into your ClassLink district dashboard.
- Choose the ClassLink Roaster Server application and sign in.
- Choose Apps from the navigation menu.
- Choose + Add.
- Type Bark into the Name field and click the + Add button.
- Choose Rule-Based Permissions and share the student and parent email addresses for the families that you would like to invite to Parent Portal.
Learn more about Rule-Based Permissions and how to set them up here.
- Toggle the Bark for Schools application to Enabled.
We'll then send unique activation links to each parent on behalf of the schools by the end of the business day!