By default, your organization has basic mobile management turned on. This feature provides the fundamental tools you need to let people in your organization access their work accounts from mobile devices while keeping your organization's data more secure.
Learn more about Google Workspace's tools for mobile management.
If you ever change this setting to advanced mobile management, it will impact a child's ability to sign in with their school-issued account on managed devices like the Bark Phone.
Learn more about the Bark Phone.
If you have a student in that situation, you can fix this by doing the following:
- Log in at admin.google.com with your administrator credentials.
- Click on Devices.
- Select Settings.
- Click on Universal.
- Click on Set the management option.
- (Optional) Specify an organizational unit on the left.
- Select either Basic (recommended) or Turn off mobile management.
- The student will then be able to sign in with their school-issued account on managed phones like the Bark Phone. (They may need to restart the device for changes to take effect)