- What is in-home filtering?
- First-Time Activation of In-Home Filtering
- In-Home Filtering Profiles
- Identify and Rename Devices for In-Home Filtering
- How to Set Up In-Home Screen Time Controls
- Set Up a Bark Home for the First Time
- Is my router compatible with the Bark Home?
- How do I find my router model?
- LED Lights on Bark Home
- Set Up a Router with Built-In Bark Firmware for the First Time
- What routers have built-in Bark firmware?
- Bark Home & Different Network Setups
- Ignore Devices from In-Home Filtering
- How to Merge Devices for In-Home Filtering
- How to Split Devices for In-Home Filtering
- How to Remove a Bark Home or Bark Router From Your Account
Learn more about how Bark Home lets you manage screen time and filter content on all of the internet-connected devices in your home, like smart TVs, computers, gaming consoles, phones, tablets, and more).