- What is in-home filtering?
- LED Lights on the Bark Home (5000 Model)
- How to set up in-home filtering
- In-Home Filtering Profiles
- Identify and Rename Devices for In-Home Filtering
- How to set up in-home screen time controls
- How to set up the Bark Home
- Is my router compatible with the Bark Home?
- How to find your router model
- LED Lights on the Bark Home (5100 Model)
- LED Lights on the Bark Home
- How to set up a router with Bark built-in
- What routers have Bark built-in?
- Integrating your Bark Home into existing networks
- Prevent a device from being blocked by in-home filtering
- How to remove a Bark Home or router from your account
Learn more about how Bark Home lets you manage screen time and filter content on all of the internet-connected devices in your home, like smart TVs, computers, gaming consoles, phones, tablets, and more).