Skip to main content
How to Set Up In-Home Screen Time Controls
After you set up in-home filtering, the Bark Home device or Bark router...
- Detects all of the devices connected to your home network
- Assigns newly detected devices under the Unmanaged list
- Blocks sexual content on devices under the Unmanaged list
To further customize what apps and sites are blocked...
- Log in to your parent app / dashboard.
- Tap on Bark Home at the top.
Not seeing Bark Home on your dashboard? Sounds like you first have to activate the Bark Home. Then, come back to this guide.
- Tap on Unmanaged.
- Identify and rename each device.
- Assign networking and smart home devices to Ignored.
- Assign Smart TVs and other shared devices to Shared.
- Assign all phones, tablets, computers, and gaming consoles to your kid's profile(s).
- Block apps and sites for each profile.
Have a new router?
If you've gotten a new router for your home, you can simply disconnect the Bark Home from the old router and plug it into the new router.
If you run into issues, check if your new router is listed as incompatible.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications