Monitored when the Bark Super Admin enables groups for monitoring in the Settings page, we analyze worrisome content on these platforms whether the student uses their account on a school device or a personal device.
- Gmail: Subject, Body, Attachments (Images and Videos)
- Gmail/Hangouts Chat: Text*
- Google Drive: Photos, Videos, Office documents (.doc, .docx, etc.), Plain text files
- Google Docs: Content, Comments, and Replies
- Google Chrome: webpage titles and searches**
- Outlook: Subject, Body, Attachments (Images and Videos)
- OneDrive: Photos, Videos, Office documents (.doc, .docx, etc.), Plain text files
- Word Docs: Content, Comments, and Replies
- Google Chrome: webpage titles and searches*
- Teams: Coming soon!
* If you've deployed the Bark for Chrome extension via O365.
Our available web filters are designed with the needs of schools in mind, allowing you to block categories, specific sites, and review web filter reports for insights. We offer two options to choose from:
- Chrome web filtering extension: deployed to student accounts via Chrome extension settings (G Suite) or via Microsoft Group Policy or Intune MDM (Office 365). This is a great option for remote learning.
- DNS filter: deployed to school network via DNS. This is a great option for on-campus learning.
For more details on the web filters, check out our web filtering FAQ.
Need additional help?
We have an incredible team behind the scenes here at Bark. For technical questions, we can be reached here. Our team is happy to help!