If your child's iOS device is not being filtered over cellular data, check the following:
- Check your Screen Time rules in your parent app or dashboard.
- Update or install the Bark Kids app on their device.
- Open the Settings app on their device.
- Tap Cellular.
- Enable the toggle next to Bark Kids.
- Restart the device. Wait a few minutes for Bark to settle in.
- Check that the screen time rules are being enforced:
- (optional) Use Apple Screen Time to prevent future changes to that setting:
On the child's device, go to Settings > Screen Time > Content and Privacy Restrictions > Cellular Data > Don’t Allow.