This article will show you the steps for how to factory reset the Bark Home.
🛑 This will unpair the Bark Home from your Bark account.
Please only do this if you are returning your Bark Home to the original place of purchase, or if you have been directed to do this by the Bark Support team.
If you're looking for troubleshooting help, check out these guides instead of factory resetting the Bark home:
- Error in Bark Home Setup: Connection Status "Undetected"
- Troubleshooting screen time & web filtering
If you’re returning your Bark Home to the place of purchase, or if you have been directed to by the Bark Support team, then follow these steps to factory reset the Bark Home:
- Hold down the 🔄 button on the side of the Bark Home for about 30 seconds.
- After holding for 30 seconds, release the button. You should the lights change — the power light will flash off then come back on and stay on steadily. After a few moments, you’ll see the middle LED light start to flash.
Note: the lights may cycle through a few different patterns before stabilizing and flashing.
- Then, follow the first-time setup instructions.
- Lastly, you'll end up with two Bark Homes on your Bark account — an old one and a "new" one. Go ahead and delete the old Bark Home so that you don't get alerts about it.