Adding the Bark Application to Clever
Log in to your Bark dashboard as the Super Admin.
- Navigate to the Parent Portal settings.
- Scroll down and select Clever from the methods available:
- Select Install Bark on Clever, as seen below:
Log in to your Clever district dashboard.
- Visit your Applications page and select the Add Applications option to the right.
- Search for the Bark application and select Request App.
We'll then send unique activation links to each parent on behalf of the schools by the end of the business day!
How to remove the Bark application from Clever
Bark updates the Clever data at regular intervals. However, if you would like for Bark to immediately update the Parent Portal contacts from your school's Clever account, you will first need to remove the Bark application from your Clever account. Here’s how:
Log in to your Clever district dashboard as the Super Admin.
- Click on the Bark application name to open the application overview page.
- Select the arrow icon on the upper right-hand corner and select Disconnect App.
- A dialogue box will pop up and ask you to confirm the deletion > click OK to confirm.
- If applicable, follow the steps above to re-add the Bark application to your Clever account so that Bark updates your Parent Portal contacts.