What is Screen Time & Web Filtering?
- Manage schedules like School Time, Bedtime, Free Time for school nights and weekends
- Filter which categories of websites your kids can visit (such as social media, streaming, gaming, and sexual content)
- Block which apps/sites they can use at what times
- Turn off the internet when needed (while still allowing texts and calls)
- Use our Check-Ins feature to locate your kids
What is the difference between "content monitoring" and "Screen Time & Web Filtering"?
Click here to learn about how both content monitoring and web filtering can help keep kids safer on their devices.
What devices are compatible?
If your children have older devices, you may wish to verify they are compatible here.
Content monitoring is available for Android, iOS, Amazon Fire, and computers on the Bark Premium subscription plan.
On-the-go screen time controls are available for Android and iOS devices on the Bark Jr and Bark Premium subscription plans.
How do I set up on-the-go screen time controls?
How do I set up in-home screen time controls?
You can filter all of the devices on your home Wi-Fi network (including computers, gaming consoles, and Smart TVs) if you also have our Bark Home device set up.
How do I manage the Screen Time & Filtering rules?
Where can I find troubleshooting solutions for Screen Time & Web Filtering?
Check out this guide for help with common questions.
Need additional assistance?
Bark Support has your back! Reach out to us and we'll be happy to help.