We know privacy is a touchy subject for children — especially teens. How do you convince them that you're looking out for their safety without causing resentment? You have enough to worry about as a parent or guardian, so Bark has done some research for you.
For Parents or Guardians
Here are some great resources to use when you discuss digital safety with your children:
- How to talk to your kids about Bark
- How to initiate a chat about difficult topics
- Create a Technology Contract
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health: How to support your child
- Hate Speech: How to talk to your child about acts of violence
Here is an introductory video about online predators for you to share with your children:
Need additional assistance?
If you have any questions about Bark's collaborative approach to keeping kids safe online, don't hesitate to reach out to us!