We know privacy is a touchy subject for children — especially teens. How do you convince them that you're looking out for their safety without causing resentment? You have enough to worry about as a parent or guardian, so Bark has done some research for you.
Here are some great resources to use when you discuss digital safety with your children:
- How to talk to your kids about Bark
- How to initiate a chat about difficult topics
- Create a Technology Contract
- LGBTQ+ Mental Health: How to support your child
- Hate Speech: How to talk to your child about acts of violence
Need additional assistance?
If you have any questions about Bark's collaborative approach to keeping kids safe online, don't hesitate to reach out to us!