With your Bark subscription, you have unlimited children, devices, and accounts you can monitor.
We know some kids may get a new phone or an older sibling's old phone and you're wondering how to adjust Bark to the new change.
Get started: Open the Bark Desktop App on your home computer.
Here you will see the devices that are associated with each child.
- To add a brand new device for monitoring, plug in the device, click +Add or Check for Devices, and after it is done scanning, you will see the new device in a new row, as seen below.
- Once you select the child's name for the new device (in Choose child:), the first-time pairing will occur! For step-by-step instructions on setting up a new iOS device for monitoring, click here!
- To switch devices between children, you can click the drop-down menu underneath each device and select the appropriate child's name. For changes to take effect, force a backup to occur!
- To remove a device from monitoring, first remove the device from your Bark dashboard.
Next, open your Bark Desktop App on your Windows or Mac computer. Select the gear icon next to the device you'd like to delete. Click on Stop Monitoring Device. Then, follow these steps to get the new iOS device monitored.
- If applicable, check out our "Child Has a New Device" guide.
Need additional help?
No worries, we're here for you! Don't hesitate to reach out to us, and we'll be happy to assist.