How do I know if I have an Apple subscription?
On the Bark Account page under Billing, you'll see the following message about managing your subscription from the Apple App Store:
If you don't see your Apple subscription and instead see your credit card, PayPal, or Amazon Pay account information, you can simply update your payment information and adjust your subscription plan by following these steps instead.
How do I manage my Apple subscription to Bark?
If you used Apple's in-app subscription to get Bark, you can manage your Apple subscriptions in iTunes or on your iOS device. For any additional questions about Apple subscriptions, see below.
Need more help with Apple?
- What are Apple subscriptions?
- How do I view my Apple subscriptions?
You can also choose your device below to get device-specific instructions:
- iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Other device
- How do I request a trial extension?
- How do I request a refund?
- How do I deactivate my account?
- How do I contact Apple for additional assistance?
How can I reach the Bark Team?
You can contact our support team here. We're always happy to help!