Skip to main content
Copy screen time rules from one kid to another
Here’s how recreate specific screen time rules for additional kids.
- Open up your parent app / dashboard.
- Tap on the child's avatar at the top (the one you want to copy rules to).
- Tap Screen Time.
- Scroll down and tap Copy rules.
- Choose which profile you want to copy rules from.
- Choose which routines you'd like to copy over.
- That's it! You've saved some time copying over rules from one kid to another.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications