Skip to main content
Copy Screen Time Rules from One Kid to Another
You can copy the screen time routine and app blocking rules you've set up for another kid to a different child.
- Open up your parent app / dashboard.
- Tap on the child's avatar at the top (the one you want to copy rules to).
- Tap Screen Time.
- Tap ⚙ Settings under the current routine.
- Tap Copy rules.
- Choose which profile you want to copy rules from.
- Choose which routines you'd like to copy over.
- That's it! You've saved some time copying over rules from one kid to another.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications