Tips is a premium service for schools who would like to receive anonymous text messages regarding suspicious, dangerous, or harmful activities from your community in an effort to keep your school and its students safer.
How to set up your tip line
- Log into the Bark for Schools dashboard and navigate to Settings under Tips (from the drop-down menu on the top right of the dashboard).
- Choose + Add School.
- Add the Name and Reviewers for that school and Save.
Note: The Tip form will present a list of schools for the person leaving the tip to choose from. Please repeat step 3 for each school in your district (if applicable).
- Share the QR code with your community to start receiving Tips.
How to review and respond to your Tips
- Log into the Bark for Schools dashboard and navigate to Tips under Tips ( from the drop-down menu on the top right of the dashboard).
- Click a Tip to open and review.
The person submitting the tip has the option to leave their name and/or number with the tip. If they provide a phone number you will be able to text with them by typing a message in the Please type response here...box and clicking Send.
Where can I get more information?
Quotes are personalized per school. You can request a quote for your school by submitting a request for a quote here.