Skip to main content
How to Delete Alerts
This article explains how to delete an alert.
Bark has no way of recovering an alert that was deleted.
Delete an Alert
- Log into your Bark dashboard or app.
- Click on Alerts.
- Find the alert in question. We have sorting filters available that could help.
- Click on delete to permanently remove that alert from your account. This action is irreversible.
- Use your Reviewed and Not Reviewed filters to manage alerts.
- Check your Alert Sensitivity Settings for each kid.
- Avoid deleting every single alert you view, in the case you want to go back to an old alert.
- If you receive an alert that does not pertain to an actual issue, please reach out to us.
- Please do not delete any alerts that you are discussing with Bark Support.
Get to Know Bark
Explore our FAQs and beginner's guides.
Become a Power User
Set up all of your kids and their devices.
Account & Billing Settings
Make changes to your plan or update your information.
Solve a Problem
Need help? We've got your back.
bark phone, monitor iphone, adjust notifications